Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Goodness Gracious, How Could I Misspell "Ravelry?"

Sorry, I suppose not enough tea, coffee or Solmate bought from My Organic Market aka. as MOM (From "sol" Spanish for "sun" and mate as in yerba mate....) causing tendencies such as turning Ravelry into "Raverly" and other such terrible things. I love Ravelry, really do, keeps me away from even my favorites Will and Grace on TV, and Vicar of Dibley on DVDs...

(Yerba mate....a South American plant made into a tea traditionally sipped from a "bombilla" or gourd with a straw placed in it......this slightly carbobated and delightfully fizzy drink Solmate derived from that gives energy "without the jitters of coffee" according to the label.... Prefer the lemon-lime flavor, somewhat less bitter-tasting than the original Solmate)

Oh well, now that my blog is now tuned to Ravelry I trust my friends in Ravelry will chuckle over "Raverly", my oh my, did he actually spell it "that way?"

Anywho, on to my morning stimulant.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

This timings next to the comment link are not in my local Eastern Standard Time (EST)for my part of the US. The time given for each blog entry is off by several hours (for those in my own time zone)